[ >>> SmartBro Hack <<<]

(1/18) > >>

xjhay:
just wanna ask for your opinion guys...

i have discovered a hole/hack/flaws in smartbro service...

i can use the service even without subscribing smartbro as long as i have the canopy antenna...

now heres where i need your opinion...

A.) i will report the hole/flaws/hack to smartbro and ask for a reward. so that they can fix the hole/hack/flaws.

B.) i will free distribute my discovery to everybody secretly.

i dont have any idea what i should do... either to make some money or to share it to everybody...

email me your opinion at xjhay@yahoo.com

thanks

AaronICK:
Well, don't be so selfish...

Share it with me!!!!

Just kidding. But you may share if you wanted too.

Heheheh.

hans51:
your options listed show WHO you are

there are OTHER options that may never occur in your mind
bnut it's Christmas time - time to change - time for another chance in life

your OTHER options could be:

you just prove ONCE in a lifetime that you are neither corrupt like so many nor a criminal

but simply a honest person
and report the bug WITHOUT any reward at all

just for the sake of being a honest person who ONE day FOR SURE ( at least some 364 days a year ) fully depends on OTHER ppls honesty as well

btw
cyber-crime IS a crime in all serious countries
serious enough for interpol to fully cooperate with smart bro in getting your yahoo ID and to track you down if ANY nuse/abuse of your found hole is detected !!
yahoo in turn has your PC data ( IP and much more ) and together with your ISP - your location COULD easily be tracked to your very precise location and person ...

the life of a corrupt or cyber criminal is a life empty of love, happiness and always on the run

do YOU really want that ?? how would you explain your fear of getting jailed to your partner/children/parents and finally to God ?

Azids:
Hmmm... if i have such knowledge... its perfect with having  unanimous ip address.

R@v3n:

your options listed show WHO you are

there are OTHER options that may never occur in your mind
bnut it's Christmas time - time to change - time for another chance in life

your OTHER options could be:

you just prove ONCE in a lifetime that you are neither corrupt like so many nor a criminal

but simply a honest person
and report the bug WITHOUT any reward at all

just for the sake of being a honest person who ONE day FOR SURE ( at least some 364 days a year ) fully depends on OTHER ppls honesty as well

btw
cyber-crime IS a crime in all serious countries
serious enough for interpol to fully cooperate with smart bro in getting your yahoo ID and to track you down if ANY nuse/abuse of your found hole is detected !!
yahoo in turn has your PC data ( IP and much more ) and together with your ISP - your location COULD easily be tracked to your very precise location and person ...

the life of a corrupt or cyber criminal is a life empty of love, happiness and always on the run

do YOU really want that ?? how would you explain your fear of getting jailed to your partner/children/parents and finally to God ?
[snapback]4054[/snapback]

If he really had this information, he would be wise enough to use an email address that has none of his true personal information, and access it through a cyber cafe which doesn't have any cameras and who has plenty enough of customers for the persons managing the said shop not to remember specifically a person using a computer there. Now, if the above doesn't qualify for him, then please be warned and act accordingly. :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page